Are you adventurous, flexible and in search of a challenge? Are you enrolled in one of the schools listed here below? Would you like to know more or are you certain that an international internship is definitely something for you? Call us or send us an e-mail! We are glad to offer our service.
The International Placement Office has expertise in a number of countries. Within Europe, we are active especially in Belgium, England and Malta. Outside of Europe we are the market leaders of Bachelor level placements on Aruba, Curacao, Sint Maarten and in Suriname. We have a strong growing network in Capetown (South Africa), Mauritius, Indonesia and Malaysia.
How we work
In a personal intake interview, you will meet with a placement officer who can guide you in your orientation of companies and countries. We strive to make an ideal match between student and company. IPO offers support in orientation, intercedes on behalf of students and provides extensive information.
The IPO mediates between host companies and students of the schools listed here below:
- Institute for Life Science & Technology
- School of Communication, Media & IT; only Communication, Communication Systems and Information Services and Management
- School of Facility Management
- School of Financial Economic Management
- School of Health Care Studies; only Physiotherapy, Oral Hygiene, Food and Nutrition
- School of Law
- School of Social Studies; only for Applied Psychology
The co-workers at our office are ready to inform you about the possibilities and will help you on your way to realizing your international internship wishes.
The International Placement Office is located in room F027 in the L building, F-wing, Zernikeplein 7, at the School of Facility Management.