- Does a career in renewable energy appeal to you?
- Would you like to apply chemical engineering to the improvement
of burgeoning green technologies such as biomass digester and
biogas upgrading systems?
This is your chance! The programme starts in September (autumn semester) in the best student city of the Netherlands: Groningen!
The Renewable Energy Programme (exchange programme) consists of an international semester covering various aspects of renewable energy with a focus on biogas production. The programme largely consists of project work in cooperation with companies or institutes that are leading in the field. The two theoretical modules focus on Chemical Engineering competencies which are directly applicable in the project part of the programme.
Examples of projects carried out in previous semesters are the evaluation and optimisation of a Swill (restaurant waste) digester and design of a biogas upgrading process based on gas absorption in pressurised water.
We offer you
- A fourth year semester taught in English, including native speakers
- Experienced lecturers in Chemical Engineering and Bioprocess Technology
- Theoretical courses and project work in the field of Renewable Energy
- Projects carried out in cooperation with companies and institutes that are leading in the field
- Participation in an international atmosphere, consisting of students from different countries and cultural backgrounds, including the Netherlands