During the third year, students spend one semester (5 months) working in an internationally oriented company or non-profit organization. During their placement, students have the opportunity to engage in specific projects, tasks and activities at a professional level. This way they experience how it is to work in an international business environment and to develop themselves towards professionals who are ready for the global workplace.
Examples of previous placements:
- AC Nielsen, Jakarta (Indonesia);
- Philips, Hong Kong (China);
- L'Oréal, Auckland (New Zealand);
- Saatchi & Saatchi, Moscow (Russia);
- Club Med, Brussels (Belgium);
- Sara Lee/DE, Shanghai (China).