Some other remarks:
1. Comprehensively International Institution
2. Students are empowered to choose their study place abroad based on study results, a very unique and special thing
3. Seen from outside as a very international school. Students indicate they came to IBS by word of mouth experiences
4. A learning environment where everyone is used to communicate in English. This stands out as in many business schools teaching is in English but the rest is not.
NIBS Accreditation is not intended as a competitor to other bodies such as AACSB or EQUIS, rather it focuses on the degree to which an undergraduate business school has become international in all facets of its organisation. The NIBS Accreditation scheme can be used as a supplement to other accreditations, as well as an award in its own right. The accreditation will be effective as of 17 May 2010. Next to the NIBS accreditation, the programmes of IBS have been accredited by the Dutch – Flemish NVAO accreditation system. Last academic year the International Business & Management Studies programme even achieved the best accreditation results in the Netherlands, thus effectively being the BEST IBMS PROGRAMME IN THE NETHERLANDS.
Fifteen schools have been accredited by NIBS since 2008.
NIBS Accredited Business Schools
- International Business Academy, Denmark (2008)
- KHLeuven, Belgium (2008)
- HES School of Economics & Business, HVA Amsterdam, Netherlands (2008)
- Foro Europeo: Escuela de Negocios de Navarra, Spain (2009)
- Poznan University College of Business & Foreign Languages, Poland (2009)
- Perdue School of Business, Salisbury University, USA (2009)
- The College of Business, Tennessee Technological University, USA (2009)
- Sprott School of Business, Carleton University, Canada (2009)
- Williams School of Business, Bishops University, Canada (2009)
- Northern State University, USA (2009)
- South East Missouri State University, USA (2009)
- Zuyd University, Netherlands (2009)
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands (2009)
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland (2009)
- BA Riga, Latvia (2010)
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands (2010)