The focus of this programme is to identify talented students in IBS and to assist them in accelerating their growth so that they are ready for high-level jobs sooner. Students in this programme will enjoy the advantage of innovative learning experiences that are designed to engage their participation, broaden their intellectual horizons, and develop and sharpen their academic skills.
Benefits for Student Participants
This 30 European Credit (EC) programme offers students with superior professional potential special opportunities and resources, including the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge research on business issues. Building upon the student’s increasing knowledge, skills, and business acumen, this programme offers students:
- Valuable knowledge and skills which will optimize potential to accelerate their career, for example allow in-depth exploration of business topics in marketing, finance, management and organisation, business law, and policy and strategy;
- Enrichment and exploration of current topics across different disciplines to broaden their potential for creativity and innovation in the work field;
- Opportunities to explore individual professional interests;
- Collaboration with senior level professionals in the students field of interest, acting as mentors and offering potential research and educational opportunities;
- Encouragement and support to understand, plan and attain their professional goals and to reveal their own personal and professional potential;
- Development of professional portfolio of their work;
- Older students provide support to new students (developing mentoring skills).
Being part of this honours programme is not only a rewarding experience, it is an opportunity to dive deeper into the participant’s post-IBS future. Studying with fellow honour students will challenge students to stretch their capabilities in an intellectually-stimulating classroom environment, and provides excellent preparation for further graduate or professional study.
For questions about this programme, please contact email@example.com
Hanze Honours College
All excellence programmes at Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen, together form the Hanze Honours College. Within the Hanze Honours College students share their talent and have the opportunity to increase and develop new knowledge. You can find more information about the Hanze Honours College here.