There are a number of practical matters you need to think about in preparation for your departure to and arrival in the Netherlands. This include for instance:
- Do I need a visa to travel to the Netherlands?
- Do I need to apply for a residence permit?
- What kind of insurance do I need?
- How will I get accommodation?
- How much money will I need to live off?
The International Student Office (ISO) will be able to answer your questions. ISO is the point of contact with regards to the status of your application and can also offer you advice and assistance about living and studying in Groningen. Hanze UAS is proud that its ISO has been voted by students as the best ISO in the Netherlands in 2010 and 2011.