A unique joint programme
Five universities across Europe, all specialising in communication and public relations in international professional contexts, have joined forces to create a unique joint programme offering you the full benefit of their collective expertise and international networks. This consortium consists of:
- The Netherlands: Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen
- The United Kingdom: Leeds Metropolitan University
- Italy: University of Languages and Communication, Milan
- Lithuania: Vilnius University
- Bulgaria: New Bulgarian University, Sofia
Graduates of the MIC are interculturally competent communication professionals able to work in a global context. They anticipate change and are able to create, offer and manage sustainable and innovative solutions to problems from the professional field at a senior managerial or consultancy level.
For more information, please check www.masterinternationalcommunication.eu
The development of the MIC is financed by the European Union.