The graduation thesis is the final project before the diploma is awarded to the student. In this period of 20 weeks, the student investigates a complex communication problem within an international, strategic context, working from your organisation's office. The student will provide your organisation with a transparant advisory report, which is independent and based on his or her research findings.
Many organisation worldwide have hosted International Communication students for their graduation assignment, including EU organisations, multinationals, small and medium-sized businesses and advertising agencies. A few examples of graduation assignments include:
- Performing a communication audit for the European chambers of commerce.
- Creating a marketing communication strategy for the launch of a new product.
- Stakeholders research to investigate how to improve corporate communications.
- Writing an advice report on advertisement and PR strategies.
- Research and advice on how to improve cooperation in multicultural teams.
If you have a graduation assignment for one of our students or would like to get more information about the possibilities for your organisation, please contact Ms. Trienke Drijfhout, M.A., graduation coordinator.
Phone: +31 (0)50 595 7219