In order to apply for the Master in Renewable Energy at the Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen, you should meet the following requirements:
- B.Sc. Engineering, Mathematics or Physics or equivalent with appropriate work experience.
Furthermore, students must have excellent English language skills in accordance with the requirements outlined below:
- TOEFL: minimum score of 575 (paper-based test), or 90 (internet-based test, with not less than 20 in Reading, Listening, Speaking or Writing); or
- IELTS: 6.5 minimum with not less than 6.0 in Reading, Listening, Speaking or Writing; or
- Cambridge Advanced Exam in English: B minimum; or
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam in English: C minimum.
Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen (Hanze UAS), reserves the right to check, both in the Netherlands and abroad, the authenticity of all documents submitted in support of applications.
Application and enrolment
If you want to apply for the master, you should first register and apply at the EUREC Agency. Secondly you need to register at Studielink.
The International Student Office (ISO) handles all applications of foreign students who want to enrol for this study programme. For more information about the application procedure, click here. Enrolment will not be final until all requirements as specified on the website of EUREC and Hanze UAS are met.
The deadline to send in an application is as follows:
- Non-European students: 1 June
- European students: 15 August
Non-European students have to meet additional immigration requirements. For information about these specific requirements see the immigration page of the International Student Office .