TEST: COULD YOU BE A FACILITY MANAGER?
Answer the following questions and check if you 've got what it takes to be a Facility Manager.
1. Are you interested in managing people?
2. Are you a problem solver?
3. Do you find an international environment appealing?
4. Are you interested in the following topics: management, housing, workplace design, and services?
5. Are you a team player?
6. Are you service minded?
7. Would you describe yourself as a leader rather than a follower?
8. Are you interested in communication with a wide variety of people?
9. Are you able to motivate a team?
10. Do the words efficiency, creativity and flexibility appeal to you?
If you answered five or more questions with 'yes', the School of International Facility Management might be something for you! You can apply for the brochure or download the application form.