You need to have a VWO, HAVO or MBO level 4 diploma. You will also be accepted once you have your first year’s certificate from either the university or another university of applied sciences.
Extra requirements for vwo and have students:
· C&M, N&G or N&T profile: you will need to have passed the exam in Economics or M&O. If you have completed havo C&M, you will also need to have passed the Maths A or B exam.
· There are no extra requirements for students who have done the E&M profile.
· If you do have a havo or vwo diploma, but not the right profile, you could do a ‘deficiency course’ in order to qualify for acceptance.
· Do you have a mbo level 4 diploma? Then there are no extra requirements you need to comply with. However, it is smart to do the deficiency course ‘Elementary Economics’.
· If you are older than 21 and you do not have the right education, you could do an entry test. Part of this test is a talk about your drive to study International Facility Management.