University of Applied Sciences
The School of Marketing Management is part of Hanze University of Applied Sciences (Hanze UAS). Hanze UAS differs from academic universities as follows:
- Theoretical knowledge is transferred to practical situations.
- Hanze UAS is involved with various businesses and commercial enterprises in and outside the Netherlands and is often approached to collaborate in research projects involving applied sciences.
- Students often utilize our strong links with commercial enterprises to find internships or jobs.
- Upon graduation our students obtain a Bachelor’s degree, i.e. a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, when successfully finishing a four-year programme at the School of Marketing Management.
- Many of our lecturers have an academic degree themselves, however, we also employ skilled lecturers who have a great deal of experience in the field of commerce.