Students of Applied Psychology focus on human behaviour:
- How do you influence others?
- How do you help people enjoy their work more?
- How do you promote a healthier lifestyle?
- What are effective behavioural strategies for children?
If you wish to obtain further knowledge of people’s behaviour and you wish to know how to observe, study, evaluate and influence behaviour, then the Applied Psychology programme may be suitable for you.
Applied Psychology is a challenging and demanding study programme. The programme is for people with an investigative eye and affinity with the exact sciences. The Applied Psychology programme will teach you to make practical use of expertise and methods from psychological science.
Core duties of Applied Psychology graduates:
- Evaluating behaviour: assessing, e.g. by applying psychological tests
- Influencing behaviour: Supervision & Coaching, training, providing information
- Practice-based research
- Basic competencies: consultation, professionalisation & collaboration
Do note: this programme is only taught in Dutch