Immigration procedure: Extension

  • General
Drie studenten fietsen op Martinikerkhof 2022

When your residence permit is going to expire within the next three months, you can ask us to start the extension procedure: [email protected]. Below you can find the documents you will need to upload for this procedure once it is started.

Upload the following documents via Hanze Apply

  • Student declaration form.
  • A copy of your (valid) passport (include the pages with your personal details and signature, and if applicable: any pages that contain travel stamps. Combine into one PDF file).
  • A filled out and signed Antecedents certificate.
  • A copy of your current health insurance policy (if you have AON student insurance and it will expire before your estimated date of graduation, please apply for a new insurance policy here: Request new insurance | Aon Student Insurance. Upload a copy of the policy once you receive it from AON).

FAQ Extension